Painted models - first batch

I have finished painting the first few bits for Space Cops - some Muties and a lonely old rusty Kill-Bot.


The Muties are from EM4. They look a bit dodgy and lumpy on the website but painted up they look really good.


The Kill-Bot came from Troll Soup (via Drew Day Williams I believe) but seems to be discontinued. In fact the whole website and associated social media has gone quiet over the last year or so, which is a massive shame.

The Kill-Bot and the Muties were involved in a game a few days ago, in which the Muties were able to reprogramme the Bot early on but the temperamental old thing kept wandering off and shooting its new masters. In the end the Scuzz Punks were scattered by some ranged Mutie las gun fire and fled the board. A victory for the Muties this time.  

I'll paint the space minotaur next and I also have a couple of mutie barbarians to do, along with some terrain pieces. After that I'll do either the Space Cops, Scuzz Punks or maybe the Hive, whichever takes my fancy. 

Comments

Popular Posts